Well, we made it to the end! Well...almost...5 days to go! It's been a while since my last post, and I need to update everyone on how everything is going.
Let's just start off by saying that Evan is a little stinker! After the doctor told us how far along we were, we got so excited about getting to meet him...and then he (Evan) has decided that he is comfortable where he is! For 2 weeks now, I've been "almost 3 cm dilated," and we've just been waiting...and waiting...and waiting... I haven't even had a "fake" contraction since yesterday afternoon!
We know that you all are just as excited as we are to meet the little one, and we will definitely keep everyone posted as things happen and progress. We go back to the doctor on Thursday, so we will hopefully have more information on when he will arrive then. Please keep us in your prayers as we start this final phase in our pregnancy and get ready to welcome our little punpkin!
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
5 Days to Go!!
Posted by Chris and Kim at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I was hoping you weren't posting because he was already here! Enjoy your last few days!
and I was hoping you were posting because he is... :)
Hope all goes well.
Isn't it hard to believe you are almost done?
Post a Comment