First of all, I want to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad. He really is the coolest Dad, and I am lucky to have him as a Father. I am glad that we have grown closer over the past few years, and I am glad to have him in my family's life!!
Thanks for being a great Dad!
Dear Chris,
I hope that you have had an amazing Father's Day, also! You are the kindest, funniest, most loving person that anyone could have for a husband, and I know that these same traits are what Evan is going to love about you as well. You are a glorious Father to Evan, and I know that we are going to have many great times together as a family. Thank you for making this experience one of the best of my life, and I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else! I love you with all of my heart; Happy Father's Day!
I hope that you have had an amazing Father's Day, also! You are the kindest, funniest, most loving person that anyone could have for a husband, and I know that these same traits are what Evan is going to love about you as well. You are a glorious Father to Evan, and I know that we are going to have many great times together as a family. Thank you for making this experience one of the best of my life, and I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else! I love you with all of my heart; Happy Father's Day!










0 comments:
Post a Comment