Whoo Hoo! We made it through our first month!
Here is a little bit about our son in the month that we've gotten to know him:
Here is a little bit about our son in the month that we've gotten to know him:
Evan's Personality:
Content
Alert
Likes to make faces
Actually sleeps through "most" of the night!
Squirmy
Hot natured
Likes to look at lights
Likes to be outside
Loves his Daddy!
Can eat like a horse!
Happy
Does not always like a pacifier
Only "really" cries (& boy is that a cry!) when hungry
Fights going to sleep
Loves having his diaper changed
Loves to smile
Obsessed with his hands
Thanks for spending this first month with us and keeping up track of our blog! By the way, if anyone has ANY baby advice for us, please feel free to leave us a comment because we can use all the help we can get!
Content
Alert
Likes to make faces
Actually sleeps through "most" of the night!
Squirmy
Hot natured
Likes to look at lights
Likes to be outside
Loves his Daddy!
Can eat like a horse!
Happy
Does not always like a pacifier
Only "really" cries (& boy is that a cry!) when hungry
Fights going to sleep
Loves having his diaper changed
Loves to smile
Obsessed with his hands










2 comments:
When I saw the pictures of him cuddled up and asleep on Chris, I thought "Definitely like Chris" Then I see him laughing and I know he is his Mommy's baby. It is nice to have both of you in him! :) I do think he has a bit more of you, Kim, though...
We are so blessed to have such a cute nephew. We love you guys and love all of the new pictures!!!
Nick and Alia
Post a Comment