"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Evan's Words

I wanted to write down the few words that Evan has learned to say before I forget them.

Love you
Thank you
Dog (well, it's mostly Da...but we know what he means...does that count?!)
Dada
Ball (this is really cute because he sounds like he has a HUGE hick accent!)
Bubble
Baba (interchangeable for Mama and bottle...although, I'm still Dada most of the time)

He can also sign:
milk
eat
more

We can tell that he is really starting to try and copy our words, though, because he can get close to many other words but not say the entire word yet. It is so cool to see them go from these little blobs that can't communicate with you at all, to seeing them just pick things up and understand what you are saying. It's amazing to watch him grow!

1 comments:

Judyn said...

OOOOO YAY!!!! I can't wait to hear him!!!!