"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Thursday, April 8, 2010

123... Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Lately Evan has become a little bit jealous whenever I hold Aubrie. I've really tried to get both of them to be together whenever possible so that Evan gets used to her. This is what Evan started doing while we were playing this morning...


Also, right after I stopped filming, Evan started to count and run again, but instead just turns around and says, "Wuv you." I started crying right then and there! It's so nice to hear that when I love him so much, and spend so much time taking care of others. I didn't say it first, and didn't prompt him to tell me. He just said it because he loves me! It was unexpected and wonderful!

He also said, "Big boy," which made me cry, too, because he is getting bigger every day. I love every phase that he goes through, and I am enjoying watching him grow into such a wonderful and sweet boy. But he is getting bigger, and that's always hard for a Mom to accept!

0 comments: