"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aubrie's 1st Playdate

This morning we went for a playdate at our friend Jaime's house. She invited all of the new babies from our Sunday School class to come over and visit together. There were only a handful of us who were able to make it, but it was still great getting to spend time together and see all of the cute babies.

I should have known it was going to be a crazy morning when Evan went through 5 different breakfast foods without eating any of them. He is always talking about chocolate cheerios, which he got from my Mom once at her house. So I bought a huge box from Sams... He took one bite of the cereal this morning, and said, "Don't like it, chocolate cheerios!" I couldn't believe it! We then went through bananas (of which I opened two because he didn't like how I peeled it, and then wouldn't eat either one), yogurt (he did eat this), and muffins from yesterday (he didn't eat this).

Then we got to watch Sesame Street, which Evan loved (as always!). We left after that, but it was long drive of over 30 minutes, and I could tell he was tired of being in the car. Once we got there, most of the babies were asleep, and Evan was the only bigger kid there. He went straight to Latham's playroom and started playing with all of his toy cars. When he came out of the room, his shorts were SOAKED from his diaper! I didn't have extra clothes for him because that hasn't happened in a long time. So, he ran around in just his shirt and diaper the rest of the morning. After that, he then came out of the playroom with his diaper hanging off! I guess the kid really wanted to be naked this morning...

Aubrie did great, as always. I feel so blessed to have such fun kids! They both are really easy going and happy. 

Here are some pics of Aubrie with the other babies:
From the left around: Addison, Nathan (6 weeks old), and Aubrie

Evan hugging his sister. So cute!

The other Addison (2.5 weeks old!) and Aubrie

Jaime's daughter Addison (5 weeks old)

There are several other babies from our class (about 9 or 10) pregnant at the same time, but these are the only babies that could make it this morning. We are so blessed to be surrounded by other families in the same phase of their lives right now. It is nice to have people who are going through the same things who are such positive influences for us. We definitely feel blessed to have these people in our lives!

0 comments: