As I sit here and plan our Thanksgiving Holiday, I am thinking about how grateful and thankful I am for my husband. He is such a wonderful man, both husband and father, and I am truly blessed to have him in my life.
I know that there are men out there who somehow think that raising the kids, keeping the house clean, or making dinner every night is the wife's job (I do TRY to get all of these things done...). But I have such a loving husband, that if all of these items are not in place, he lovingly steps in to be a part of the family so that we can all function together. (That sounds bad; he steps in all the time, not just when I can't get it done...). I'm so grateful for his active participation in our family, because he honestly didn't have to turn out the way he did.
Chris had a less than an easy childhood. However, through the love and dedication of his Mother, and grace of God, he became the wonderful person he is today. I'm so thankful for Chris, and the blessing and example he has been to my life.
The kids and I love you so much.
;**********************************MUAH!










0 comments:
Post a Comment