"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kim's 28th Birthday!

(I know...I said my age, oh no!)

I just wanted to write a couple of things down before I forget them. The first of these things is that, I am now 28. Yes, I am one year closer to being the big 3-0. The only thing that comforts me is that I'm the youngest of our group! (sorry Alia, Nick & Chris!). Haha, just kidding. But at least I'll still be carded at the movies when I'm 30!

The next thing I wanted to write down, is that I have the MOST AWESOME HUSBAND EVER! I might need to sign up for 'My Husband Rocks' thing that April has going on, because my husband deserves it! This morning Chris asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, assuming I would say something like 'go out to eat.' Instead, I said, "I really want to come home and do laundry and clean house..." We then agreed that could wait until another day (as it usually does!) and made plans to go out to eat. After a wonderful day at school, I come home to find that Chris has stayed home from work...and get this...CLEANED THE HOUSE! I even wrote my Mom an email saying I wish the house could get magically cleaned so that I wouldn't feel guilty going out to eat with a dirty house! At lunch I even wished that I would walk into a clean home that day and not have to work to get the house clean! 

All I can say is that I guess wishes really do come true! Especially if you have a husband as wonderful as mine. He makes me feel loved every single day of my life, and I am blessed to have him loving me, taking care of me, and guiding me through life. Thank you honey for always taking the time to show and tell me how much you love me! I hope I am as good a wife as you are a husband, and I love you with all of my heart!

3 comments:

Kim and Eric said...

That is so incredibly sweet of Chris to do for you! Hope that you had a wonderful day!

M & M said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That really is incredible!

Jaime said...

What an amazing gift!! I wish my house would "magically" get cleaned too. :)