"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break Continued

So Spring Break is officially over, and I didn't write what we did each day, so I'm having a hard time remembering day to day. Is that a bad sign already?!  My Dad always says that he can park in the handicap parking space because he has kids, so maybe that's what is happening to me?!

Wednesday:

We had big plans to go to the Rodeo Wednesday night, but we just ended up staying in the house after the traumatic events of the night before. It was nice to just stay inside with my family, and love on them all.

Thursday:

We spent the morning enjoying each other's company, watching movies, and getting ready for Chris' parents to arrive from the Valley. They arrived late that night, so we really didn't do much else this day.


Friday:

On Friday morning we enjoyed a delicious Peanut Butter French Toast recipe that I got from foodnetwork.com. It is so yummy! Then we went over to Nick and Alia's house for some yummy grilled chicken for dinner. It was SUCH a beautiful day, and we had a great time hanging outside with Nick & Alia's new outside furniture. Aiden looks like he is close to crawling, and it was fun to watch Evan try to play ball with him. Pretty soon they will be playing and getting into all kinds of stuff together!


Saturday:

After giving Chris a haircut and getting the kids ready for the day, we went back over to Nick & Alia's house so that we could spend some more time together before everyone left to watch Alia's choir sing at an Aeros hockey game. They sounded great! We all stayed the night at Nick & Alia's house since it was late when everyone returned from the game. Chris' parents got up and left early Sunday morning, and we all got to hang out with our Sunday School, because they all came over for pizza at Nick & Alia's house.




Overall it was a fantastic Spring Break because we got to spend great quality time with family. I feel spoiled because I got Chris for another week after the 2 he spent at home after Aubrie was born. I think Chris' parents had a great time hanging out with their kids and grandkids, because we only get to see them a few times a year. I'm now ready for Summer vacation so that we can stay together like that all the time!

0 comments: