I cannot believe it's been 5 months since I was pregnant with Aubrie and she was born! Crazy! Of course, I'll be writing that next month, and the month after, etc, etc. They just grow up so fast. I'm still learning how different each kid can be. It's amazing to me that my kids can be so much alike, and so different at the same time!
Big Things From This Month:
(pics don't necessarily go with each caption... just so you don't get confused...).
Aubrie found her foot this month, although it hasn't quite made it to her mouth just yet. She started by just staring at her feet and grabbing at her legs, and now she loves to grab her toes and just hold on!
(Can you post pics like this anymore??? I mean without CPS taking your kids away?)
She is still not rolling over from her back to her stomach, but can get about halfway. She doesn't seem to be in a hurry, though. She's gotta do it someday, right, so why worry!
She loves talking to herself in the mirror, and even giggles at herself! It's so cute! We'll remind her of this when she's a teenager and can't stop looking in the mirror (been there, done that)! She giggles all the time, actually, though! She just cracks herself up most of the time!
She's getting really good at grabbing things. She loves to grab my face while I talk to her, and likes to try and grab books while I read to her. I can tell she's going to be a hands on kinda gal.
She absolutely LOVES men! Her Daddy most of all, of course! She gets very excited and kicks her legs, smiles, and talks when Daddy walks into the room. She's going to be a Daddy's girl, and already has Chris wrapped around her little finger!
She has started to talk and blow bubbles with her mouth, and likes to talk to us this way now.
She loves jumping in Evan's old rainforest jumper.
She absolutely LOVES taking baths and water. I have a feeling that when we go to the beach anytime, that Evan and I will be lounging in a beach chair with a nice cold drink (of tea or lemonade!) and a good book, or in Evan's case, "Mommy, Evan haf iPod", while she and her Daddy are out frolicking in the water.
Finally, now that her hair has started growing back in on the sides and top, we think she's going to have curly hair! It will at least be wavy, and most likely a really light brown. Go figure!
We love you, girl!
(Why do I always look like a giant compared to everyone else?!)










0 comments:
Post a Comment