"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Growing Up

It's hard to watch your kids get bigger, but fun at the same time. Chris and I love each and every stage that our kids go through (although, I must say I will always want them to stay small!). In the last few weeks, Evan has really cleared up some of his words. 

airtane is now airplane
Enan is now Evan (that just happened yesterday)
Panas is now Thomas
Aubie is now Aubrie

I should have been writing them all down, because I'm sure there are more than that. It's so fun to see him grow up! (even if it makes me a little bit sad, too!).

1 comments:

Judyn said...

That always put me in a depression! Kaytlynn still says bacept, instead of except. It will break my heart when she finally gets it right, because I think that is the last one.
Hugs to you mommy!