Here is a pic of my 2nd fondant cake. I didn't have the time or energy to add anything extra than ribbon around the bottom of each level. I'm still learning how to make the fondant. This time I left it out a little too long, I think, because it was a lot more stiff than the first cake I made. After I finish giving away pieces of this cake, I'll make another one, and try another batch of marshmallow fondant. I also need to experiment with using my Cricut Expression to cut shapes out of my fondant. I'm not sure how that's going to go, but I'm going to give it a shot! It's better than spending another $300 for basically the same machine that's food safe! If anybody knows about this stuff and wants to leave a comment with advice, I'd appreciate it!
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
It looks even smoother and more beautiful...you are now the pro!
Post a Comment