"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

Anyone for a Contagious Disease Instead of Ear Infection?

Ok, I know I've written a lot about what Evan is going through the past few days, but it doesn't seem to be over yet. I had decided not to take him to the doctor as of this morning. I wasn't even going to call to double check after I thought about it. And then... as I was putting Evan in the carseat to take a stroll at the mall to get out of the house... I saw a rash going up his legs... So, I called me Mom. She still thought I shouldn't worry about taking him in, and so I felt better. Haha, but the symptoms don't end there! As Evan and were SHARING an ice cream at the mall (you know, to soothe his gums), I noticed his tongue. It had a big blister on the left side of his tongue, and small ulcers around the edge. So, I called my Mom again, of course! She said it sounded like Strep Throat, except for the fact that he doesn't have a fever anymore. Although, I remember having Strep Throat in high school with no symptoms but an achy body, no fever. So, I made an appointment for 8:30 tomorrow morning. So look for at least one more update!

1 comments:

M & M said...

Oh Kim, I am so sorry! I sure hope it is an ear infection--for your sake!
Will pray for some non-contagious something.