"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A B C... Elmo?

Chris discovered that Evan would copy him saying the ABC's on the way home from Carmen's house today, and we were able to get it on tape a little bit later. So cute! Especially when we get about halfway through and Evan just throws out "Elmo!"

I also caught Evan doing his new favorite thing (Ok, he's been doing it for a few weeks now, but I finally caught him on tape). Once he starts doing the pound, he has to hit everyone in the room... multiple times!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my word, too cute. Very smart of him to think of "Elmo" when he heard "L" and "M"! Yay Evan!!! His little voice is so cute. And I'm loving the pound. Evan is learning so much to teach little sis!!! :)

Lindsay said...

PS did you make those cookies??? they sound heavenly

M & M said...

How cute! And I agree with Lindsay--what a smart little boy!
I can't wait until D mimicks me. He still babbles constantly but will not copy anything I say.

Judyn said...

That is too Stinkin' Cute! How awesome for you that you got it on tape! I think I will giggle when I hear LMNO from now on!