"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm In the Pig!

Ok, I've told this to a few of my friends, but I just found this clip on YouTube and thought I'd share real quick.


Chris and I discovered the show "My Name is Earl" last year when we saw this episode, and we loved it! I thought it was so funny! You may not think it's funny, or you might need to see the whole episode to get it, but I thought I'd share a quick clip of the part I thought was funniest.

(Joy has just killed the "Pigsquatch" of the trailer park, and they are trying to move it).

Here goes... Enjoy!

1 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

It is a really funny show!