I'm so excited! I got to talk to my sister twice over the past few days by Skype! For those of you who I haven't told, my sister has been gone since March 28; she has been traveling the world. She was in Southeast Asia for like 7 of those weeks, and is now in Australia (as of May 18, I think). She is finally in one spot, so we are able to skype because she has the internet now. It is a 15 hour time difference, so we have to plan out when we'll talk, but it is so worth it! Aubrie and I talked to her first, and then the next day she was able to see Evan, too. Evan was soooooo excited to talk to her! He just kept saying, "Hi, Clazhee! (Clarie)." He even stood up on my lap and was jumping up and down because he was so excited!
Her computer is still in customs, but when she gets it she is going to update her blog with details from her trip and upload pictures. I can't wait to hear about everything she's seen! If any of you want to read about it, too, then check out her blog.
Miss and love you, Clarie!
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28
Thursday, June 3, 2010
My Sis
Posted by Chris and Kim at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment