"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."~Romans 8:28

Our Family

Monday, June 28, 2010

Our Summer to Date

In an attempt to catch up with some of our activities this summer, I'm going to just post random pictures from some things we have done so far this summer. Enjoy!
My boys mowing the lawn.

Nature walks at the Arboretum.

Old McDonald's Farm in Humble.

Hanging out at the playground.

Getting haircuts.


Visiting family. I love this pic because it's something that I thought I would never see.

Comparing baby pictures.





Getting to know the cousins.

So far, our summer has been so relaxing! It has been great having Chris home. Now that Evan is getting older, I know he is enjoying having Chris home from work, because he realizes that sometimes Daddy has to be at work. It seems like the longer we are married, the calmer our vacations get because we learn what works, the wisest way to spend our time, and how to put our foot down to keep us sane! We are looking forward to relaxing a lot more together, visiting extended family, and spending more time together as a new family of 4!

0 comments: